About the company:
Energy Hub is a community-based organisation who helps homes, businesses, and communities around Ireland to become more energy efficient, reduce energy bills and move towards a low carbon future. We are one of the largest Community-Based installers of energy saving measures and have over 15 years’ experience partnering with government agencies, educational bodies and community organisations in Ireland and Europe. We also deliver Education & Training programs on sustainability and construction skills.
Energy Hub are seeking an ambitious and experienced administrator to join their office on the northside of Cork city. The successful candidate will become a key member of our professional team. They will be someone who works on building strong client relationships, have prior experience and the ability to take a proactive role in a busy office environment. Experience working in the building or energy sector is an advantage.
The applicant should have:
- Minimum, 2 years’ experience gained in in an administrative/ receptionist role in a professional environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office, (Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint), with aptitude to learn new software.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with ability to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) grants would be an advantage.
- First point of contact for customers, meeting and greeting clients in a warm, friendly manner with excellent customer service and advising potential clients on which grant programs would be most suitable for them.
- Perform overall administrative duties in the office such as managing phone, email & website enquires
- Developing promotional materials, updating the website and social media accounts.
- Planning and improving workflow management to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Preparing progress reports, coordinating schedules, managing budgets and processing invoices.
- Purchasing of all office supplies and overseeing management of equipment.
- Overseeing room hire, managing bookings, invoicing and catering.
- Working with Credit Unions members through EnergyUnion.
- Drafting procedure documents and developing a database.
- Attending events on behalf of the company as well as meeting with community groups.
- Working in a dynamic social enterprise with a varied portfolio of work.
- Prospects for career advancement.
Please email a CV with a cover letter to [email protected] by Thursday, 27th February.
This is a full-time position starting Monday the 16th of March.